Post 8: English Language Challenges


Hello!

 My relationship with English has never been very good, sometimes I get frustrated for not being able to handle the language fairly well since many times I relate to the language. I thought that when I entered the university I would not have English classes, but I was wrong! This is my second semester studying English, and I also have one more for next semester.

My experience learning the language at the university has not been as I expected ... I thought that the level of demand would be much higher, a factor that complicated me because of the other fields I had in the semester.

Unfortunately I have not been able to dedicate much time to studying the language since my times are very limited, in addition, my priority in studies are the other branches, since they are more demanding than the English branch.

Regarding blogging, I have done them all! And I quite like this activity because the topics are very interesting to think about and write. In addition to sharing our writings with my colleagues and commenting 😊.

Regarding the aspects of my English that I must improve are: patience, perseverance and self-confidence. When I study English, I don't have a lot of patience, since, although I use a certain vocabulary, it is not enough for me in my day-to-day life. I need to be constant with the study of the language, because if I study once every three months, I forget everything I learned ☹ 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country would i like to visit

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.

Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?