Post 1: Country would i like to visit

The country that I have always been interested in visiting is Ecuador, for its great variety of flora and fauna as well as the humid tropical climate which I love. To be honest, I am not very cultured about this country, some of the few things I know are that it is located in South America and that it has one of the greatest biodiversity in the world. Because of that, they take protect and take good care of nature.

If I had the opportunity to go to Ecuador, I would visit the national parks and do all kinds of activities relating to nature. I would go to places with less human intervention to appreciate the fauna and flora in the most natural way possible.

I couldn't say if I would like to live in Ecuador because I don't know how their system works around people's basic needs. For now I could not go to live abroad since I am very close to my family and friends and it would be difficult for me to separate from them.



Comentarios

  1. How nice that they take care of their flora and fauna. I hope you can travel to Ecuador!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sofi! Ecuador is also one of the countries I'm interested in visiting! let's visit it together someday!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.

Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?