Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?

 

 

Hello everybody! Today I come to talk about my studies… I am currently studying the second year of psychology career at the University of Chile.

During my high school I was finding out what careers I could study after leaving school and I always had in mind choosing between psychology and veterinary medicine ...

I ended up choosing Psychology since the processes that occur in the minds of animals, especially humans, have always caught my attention. In this sense, in my life plans it is that at some point I would love be part of an organization as a volunteer to contribute to animal welfare.

Unfortunately, the year I started studying, the pandemic began, causing a strong change in our lives.

At first, I didn't like the idea of studying online at all, so I was sad for a couple of weeks. After interacting with my classmates a couple of times, my motivation returned.

Studying psychology online is complicated, but not impossible. Fortunately for me it has not been difficult to keep up with the university rhythm since my home context allows it.

The most complicated thing for me about studying online is that on many occasions my head and eyes ache from being on the computer all day, which often makes it impossible for me to carry out university activities and others.

Anyway, I look forward to going to the university and sharing with my new friends in that environment that makes me very curious.

So, I will be anxious for this moment to come and live the university in a normal way hahaha ...

See you!



Comentarios

  1. Hello Sofía, I've also started to feel headaches and eye pains after being on the computer for so long :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good. The verb find out means "encontrar" o "descubrir" in Spanish. My home environment not context

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country would i like to visit

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.