Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 

 

In these uncertain times I have realized that the chances of things changing are very high. For this reason, I must think about the possible programs in my study program: First of all, there may be changes in the subjects to study, since if the university continues online, there will be subjects that I will not be able to study, since the programs of the Subjects should be accommodated and shortened according to the context.

Secondly, no one knows if in some future my career becomes complicated and I fail a branch, so instead of finishing my degree in 5 years, I could finish it in 6, or 7 or 8 hahhaha.

Another important point is the changes that may occur in the infrastructure of the faculty, which always seems to me to be a point in favor, since they will seek to improve student learning.

On the other hand, with respect to the fact that technology is being used more and more in educational settings, it is important to consider the idea of ​​studying online. Personally, for me it is not a good scenario, but I believe that technology must be used as a learning tool, but set certain limits of scope.

Finally, the teaching methods, as we have experienced in recent times, are more or less limited by the pandemic, but I believe that it will be taken advantage of so that in the future the way of teaching is expanded, relying on methods that we have learned in the latter weather.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country would i like to visit

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.

Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?