Post 5: My future job

 I have always liked working in groups. In school I used to share knowledge and now in college something similar happens. Therefore, I imagine myself working with many people, having to share every day with different positions and thoughts. 

My ideal job is not office work, but I wouldn't mind working in an office if I enjoy my work. If I had a choice, I would like an outdoor job, but I don't see it possible in this area.

When I finish college I would like to work for a while in public healthcare, which is very precarious in treatment and mental health professionals. After that I would like to work as a teacher at the university, hopefully for psychology or pedagogy students. Along with these jobs I would like to do courses or volunteer in other areas that I like, such as veterinary medicine or nail art. 

My idea for now is to study and work here in Chile, maybe taking trips to study abroad but only for a short period of time. I am very attached to my family hahaha.

Unfortunately the work as a psychologist is not paid as it should be, but the truth is the salary is not my priority to work. I hope for my future job to be in an area that I like and that allows me to live my life austerely. 

For now I have not studied any specialty, since I am only in my second year of psychology. The truth is that I am not sure which specialty I would like to study in depth since I don't know what each one is about, so as I advance in my career and become more familiar with them, I will choose the one that interests me the most to work in 😊




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country would i like to visit

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.

Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?