Post 2: The best holidays ever

 It is difficult for me to choose the best vacations, since each one of them has enriched me in some way. But one of the vacations that I have enjoyed the most was the summer of 2018, I went on vacation with my family from Santiago to Lake Caburgua, located in the south of Chile. As is customary for as long as I can remember, in this place we met with all my maternal family to spend 15 days together. During these vacations I visited beautiful natural places, such as the “eyes of the Caburgua”, “El Salto del León”, Lake Caburgua, among several lagoons little intervened by humans. After this family trip I returned to my house in Santiago and with my boyfriend we went to Viña del Mar to see his grandparents. We enjoyed the beach, long conversations with his grandparents and very delicious food.

These have been my best vacations since I appreciate the variety of landscapes that I visited, on one hand, the nature of the south of the country, with its diverse climate, going through heavy rains to a heat that all you want is to get into the water, and on the other hand the Chilean coast, with its great waves that wake you up in the cold night.

Lago Caburgua <3

Viña del Mar <3




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country would i like to visit

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.

Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?