Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown




During the pandemic, we have experienced many changes to which we have had to adapt over time. Clearly an important problem that has been experienced worldwide is the death of many people caused by this virus, in addition to collapsed hospitals and people who do not have enough resources to live through this moment in a good way. Luckily, nothing terrible has happened to the people I love, but there is always fear. Because of that I have not had major personal problems, just a little anxiety and boredom.

During confinement, I decided to learn how to make false nails and paint them in new ways. This practice has been very important in keeping me busy with something other than college.
This pandemic has made us grow, we will come out of this confinement with fear, but also wanting to enjoy everything that we could not do for several months ...

My plans after the pandemic is over are to get together with friends, family and colleagues!!! Besides this I would like to learn to dance “salsa” so I will try to join a dance academy for entertainment.

I hope this ends soon ... See you!








Comentarios

  1. What a great point of view, I agree with youuu Sofi! your nails are art by the way! I really loveee it. It looks niceee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How beautiful your nails, I love them! I hope you can learn to dance salsa and see your loved ones.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country would i like to visit

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies.

Post 4: What's like to study Psychology?